Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Who are you calling FAT?

ohboyToday at work, I was standing between a computer work station and a wall. To the right of the workstation is an office copier/printer/networked thing. If a person is standing at or sitting in the chair at the workstation, there is no room for anyone to gain access to the workstation.

So, I was standing in front of the workstation, since my task would only take a few minutes, and I was leaning over the desk. Kathy, a lady at work. slaps my but and says "move your fat ass, I need to get by."

I was shocked. I was beyond shocked. I'm 5' 4" I wear a size Six. I don't think my ass is fat. Or is it? I can't see my ass. Please, tell me if anyone else thinks that is a really really rude thing to say?
Mood: Flabby | Music: Shakespeare's Sisters - Stay

No comments: