Sunday, June 26, 2005

Where are my Counting Sheep?

It's three a.m. and I cannot fall back asleep. I stayed up late talking online, oddly enough the conversation flip-flopped around and kept going back to A. I don't know if the person I was speaking with did that on purpose (avoidance, maybe) or if he was just curious about the why and how of A. and myself. Then we were all sucked into a chatroom where I talked to A. for the first time in about a week. We all sat around and told (purposely) bad jokes and then I signed off and went to bed at eleven (thirty) and by eleven thirty five I think I was sleeping.

I'm feeling a little confused this morning. I wish I coudl grab that last hour of sleep, but I'm fairly sure that I'm done until tomorrow night.

This house smells funny, like feet. I wonder who is causing it.

Mood: Nostalgic | Music: Josh Groban - You're Still You

No comments: