Thursday, December 09, 2004

Stormy Seas, Unrest Hearts

I realize that I rarely post. I tend to start things and not finish them; it is one of the many things about myself that I would change-- if only I knew where to start.

I am feeling...
unrest
lost
uncertain


They want me to take the job back east (read: boston) on a permenant basis. They have made one extremely tempting offer which includes relocation costs and housing costs will be covered for the first year. PLUS many other benefits.

If I choose to take it it means I will cause someone who doesn't deserve anything less than the best of everything in life - suffering and sadness.

I will possibly have single-handedly screwed up one serisouly good relationship with one seriously good man.

.and I can't really explain why, or at least not here. I don't mean to be annoyingly vague. I dont mean to be dramatic and full of self pity. I just hope the choice I make - in the long run - turn out to be the right one.

Does ANYONE read this any more?
Mood: Confused | Music: Billy Joel - Goodnight my Angel

No comments: